Norefjell Ski School consists of professional ski instructors that loves to learn our guests to improve their skiing. Nothing is more fun for a ski instructor than to see how much progress and joy can be created with some well chosen advice and simple technique training.
Norefjell Ski School offers both private lessons and group courses in alpine skiing. The ski school also offers private lessons in cross-country skiing and snowboard.
The different meeting points for the ski school is Skistua, Norefjell Ski & Spa or Olaheisen.
Norefjell Ski School – We create safe and good skiers
Private lessons - 2020/2021
Book a private lesson – Alone or with your family. The lesson is planned in consultation with the ski instructor and adapted to your ambition. All you need is a desire to get better, and we will help you with the rest.
|Duration||1 person||Several persons|
|45 min||625,-||+ 240,- pr extra person|
|1,5 hours||1045,-||+ 325,- pr extra person|
|2,5 hours||1985,-||+ 535,- pr extra person|
Do you want to book a private lesson? Send a mail to [email protected]
Group courses are the perfect activity for your children! It is fun to learn together and it will allow your children to make new friends.
|1,5 hours x 3 days (monday - wednesday)||1,5 hours x 5 days (monday - friday)|
NB! All of our courses start on Mondays and take place at Norefjell Ski & Spa. Ordinary group courses require a minimum of three participants. For two registered, we offer 45 minutes per day, and for only one registered, we offer a discounted alternative.
Norefjell Ski School reserves the right to merge groups if there are too few participants.
Information about the white ski school group: If you book a white ski school group, you must be there from the start on Monday.
It is not possible to start on Tuesday (unless you have completed a private lesson on Monday).
Are you not sure which group course you should book?
- White: You have never skied before. In this course we mainly train at stoping, braking, turning and how to use the cup lift.
- Green: You know the basics from the white course. In this course we train at making you safer on skis and using parallel skis.
- Blue: You ski in a controlled manner with good speed down blue slopes. In this course we train the technique, and practice skiing in steeper terrain.
- Red: You ski in a controlled manner with good speed down red slopes. In this course we train to hone the technique in more challenging terrain.
- Booking a ski school for children aged 3 or below is not recommended. We point out that children at this age can cancel after a short period of time. You still have to pay for the whole lesson.
- Children and adults learn at different paces. We recommend that you book separately.
- Feel free to let us know if the participant has any special needs, it makes it easier for us to create the best experience. Parents should keep in mind that children should show up to the course with energy and food in their stomachs.
Ski equipment and ski passes are not included in the prices and must ready before the course starts. Children below the age of 7 do not need a ski pass.
Please contact [email protected] for questions regarding the ski school.